V-A Select Software
V-A Select Release 5.1 new features include a greater range of standard length options and a simplified selection procedure.
V-A Select has been continuously developed as the premier HVAC noise control software for use by HVAC designers and acoustical consultants to enable user-friendly acoustical analysis of HVAC duct systems. It provides cost-effective silencer selections to meet project requirements.
V-A Select continues to:
- Perform a fan/duct system acoustical analysis to estimate the resultant noise level in an occupied space. The resultant noise level can then be compared to a desired sound criterion.
- Select a silencer to assure a fan/duct system meets a desired sound criterion without exceeding a maximum allowable pressure drop, including system effects.
- Select a silencer to achieve specific insertion loss and pressure drop requirements.
- Perform preliminary silencer selections in advance of further acoustical and aerodynamic analysis.
- Once a system is analyzed and specified, you can:
- save, modify and print the duct system acoustical analysis and silencer schedules.
- modify, print and transfer the Vibro-Acoustics' Guideline Silencer Specification to your master specifications
Release 5.1 added features include:
- Standard length options for rectangular silencers in 6" increments.
- Pressure drop maximum set to 0.25" WG if inlet and outlet conditions are not known, to help minimize potential installed pressure drop problems.
Download the SoftwareVASelect51.exe
To request for a CD-key, download and submit the V-A Select order form.